Storytelling Summer Series
Save the dates for the Storytelling Summer Series!
The Community Foundation will be hosting a FREE webinar series from Charity How To. Webinars will be led virtually from nonprofit experts provided through Charity How To as well as incorporated in-person advice from local nonprofit leaders. Learn how to share your nonprofit story, build your online community, and attract new donors.
RSVP is required and lunch will be provided. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
12PM-2PM in the Hilt Building 3rd floor Ballroom:
- Thursday, June 23 (RSVP by June 16)
- Webinar Topic: Ethical Storytelling for Fundraising Communications – How to Create Compelling Content without Exploitation: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Thursday, July 14 (RSVP by July 11)
- Webinar Topic: How to Create an Army of Online Storytellers to Help Spread the Word for Your Nonprofit
- Thursday, August 25 (RSVP by August 18)
- Webinar Topic: How to Tell Stories That Motivate Donors to Give – The Real Story You Need to Tell