The materials on Community Foundation for Muskegon County website are provided “as is”. Community Foundation for Muskegon County makes no warranties, expressed or implied, relating as to the information and materials on this website.
Your privacy is very important to us. Our intention is to inform and educate visitors about our work as a grantmaker, community resource and philanthropic partner to local individuals, families and corporations. Community Foundation for Muskegon County is committed to honoring the privacy of all those we work with, including visitors to our website and subscribers to our electronic newsletters. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- We recognize that providing us with your personal information is an act of trust. When you visit Community Foundation for Muskegon County online, you remain anonymous, as we do not require registration to view our website or access information.
- We may occasionally ask for your feedback via surveys or other communications to better understand your interests and needs. We will also request information through online forms used to register for a Foundation event or request use of our conference facilities. The Foundation does not share or make public any personal information gathered through our website.
- If you are a Community Foundation for Muskegon County fund holder and you use our online system, you provide personal information to authenticate your identity. That information is only used on this site and is not distributed or sold to any other party or site.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Our secure system for donors is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Class 3 High-grade Encryption (RC4 128 bit) to provide security and privacy when you access fund information, initiate online fund transactions or send secure messages.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Third Party Sites
Throughout our website, we offer links to third party sites. The inclusion of any link does not guarantee the accuracy of the materials or information on the site, nor imply endorsement by the Foundation of the site. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review their privacy policies as well.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving the Foundation’s electronic newsletters or other communications, or to be removed from our email list, you may unsubscribe from that list as explained in each message. Community Foundation for Muskegon County will not give your email addresses to other organizations; however, we may occasionally send you mailings regarding events, products or services by reputable third parties if we think they may be of interest to you. In such circumstances, we do not provide the organization with your information, but send the mailing ourselves.
Under IRS Code, the following foundation documents are public information:
- IRS Forms 990 and affiliated schedules for the past three years.
- Exemption letter from the IRS.
- Approved application for exemption with supporting documentation.
Lists of our donors, other than those published in the annual report, are not available to the public. We do not reveal the name of anonymous donors to the recipient of a grant.
Questions and Comments
Community Foundation for Muskegon County
ATTN: Melissa Freye
425 W. Western Avenue, Suite 200
Muskegon, MI 49440