- Churches can apply for up to $3,000 per literacy program
- Grants will be made directly to the church
- A final grant report will be required upon completion of the literacy program
- Collaboration with community and other nonprofit organizations is strongly encouraged
- Grant funded programs must be available to the entire community and cannot require church membership in order to participate in grant funded programs.
Grant Review and Award Process
- Rolling deadline – grant application is open until funds are depleted
- Grant applications will be reviewed at the beginning of each month
- Awards will be paid the second Monday of each month
- The start date of your program must be after the pay date
Applications are now open.
Create a login to begin the application process. Contact Amy Moore with questions firstname.lastname@example.org or 231.332.4138.
Faith Partner Grants
If you're wondering how to make your grant proposal better, or what organizations submit the strongest proposals, we can help.Learn More
Applying for a Grant
All applications for grants must be submitted to us electronically, via our online application process.Learn More
Every gift makes a difference.
Where and how is up to you.