Committee Grants will open again in early 2024!
Grants will be available from the following Committees:
• Environmental – supports programs that promote, strengthen, and advance environmental interests. This committee also oversees the James Hanna and Mary H. Murphy Land Fund, which supports acquiring, conserving, or enhancing public accessibility to green space, open lands natural parks, or undeveloped land its natural state West of US 31.
• Muskegon County Lions Club – supports hearing and vision services for Muskegon County residents.
• Muskegon County Medical Society – supports medical training and STEM education related to the medical field.
• White Lake Community – supports programs and projects that benefit residents of the White Lake Area.
• Greater Muskegon Service League’s Women and Children’s Fund – supports programs for Muskegon County women and children. Priority for innovative program or projects, rather than general operating support. Priority to programs that support low income or marginalized populations.
• The Youth Advisory Council – supports programs related to mental health, substance abuse prevention, and race discrimination. These priorities were chosen based upon results of the youth empowerment survey performed in 2021.
Fall 2023 – Application Deadlines:
Application of Intent – September 7
Full grant application: September 21
On August 3, the Community Investment Team presented a workshop on Committee Grants. Access the recorded presentation here. Passcode: T1szMr0+
To learn more about Committee grantmaking, click here.